Arts Forum
Welcome to the Arts Forum! Thanks for logging in, and Me (Super Luke THE ADMIN!) and the Staff hope that you enjoy your stay.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arts Forum
Welcome to the Arts Forum! Thanks for logging in, and Me (Super Luke THE ADMIN!) and the Staff hope that you enjoy your stay.
Arts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some things you need to hear about this site.

Go down

Some things you need to hear about this site. Empty Some things you need to hear about this site.

Post by Super Luke THE ADMIN! Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:34 am

Welcome everybody, I am looking forward to seeing more users on here, as almost everyone has a talent.

But first, I must tell you about forum mods. elephant

If you would like to become a moderator on The Arts Forum, please stick to all of the rules. I am always looking out for new moderators, that have permission to close, delete posts, lock, move or merge posts! BUT, only people that have proven to me that they are trustworthy will become moderators. MODERATORS, please do not abuse our authority! I have my eyes on everyone, as I am orbitting the Earth. lol!

Please understand that if you want to become a moderator, PM me, and I shall see your history on here... And if you don't want to, then good for you! king farao queen

So, also, you must ALL stick to the rules, no exceptions!

Also, Super Luke THE ADMIN! is the site's admin, please PM me! Smile

I hope that you enjoy your time here, oh and also, do feel free to post new topics! sunny elephant jocolor

Thanks,

Super Luke THE ADMIN!
Super Luke THE ADMIN!
Super Luke THE ADMIN!
Admin

https://artsforumluke.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum